Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I-130 Information about relative What address do I put if

I-130     Information about relative:
What address do I put if I filing for my mom and she is staying with me in the US? I think we should use my address in the US.
I-485     Under Evidence of Eligibility, the form asks for approval notice, but we do not have one since we are filing I-130 with the I-485

Do we need to Attach the I-94

Can we pay with personal check $940

I-765     On Question 16 is the classification of (c) (9) correct? Given that this is the first application on we are concurrently submitting an application of adjustment of status?
I-864      Do I check “yes” if I am sponsoring my mother

What if I have not yet filed my 2007 tax return

I-131     Question number 3 asks for class of admission what is that?

Part 4 –Is travel for unfinished business and visit daughter over the holidays okay explanation and does this explain show enough evidence showing circumstances that warrant advance parole.?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

Yes, on the I-130, you would put your address.

You are fling concurrently the I-130 and I-485, so you would be ok checking that box.

You should attach a copy of the I-94.

If she is over 79, the fee is $930, not $940, and yes, you can pay with personal check, but I prefer money order.

(c)(9) is correct for the I-765.

If you mean question #8 on the I-864, yes, you click YES.

You should file your 2007 tax return, if, submit 2006 and add evidence of your extension for the 2007 taxes.

Class of admission speaks about how she is coming or has come into the U.S., B-1, B-2, or whatever.

For Part 4, this should be fine.