Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

I have a 2015 sonata short 2.0t limited and when I turn the

Customer Question

I have a 2015 sonata short 2.0t limited and when I turn the vehicle on I get the warning symbol and it says "check scc system". What does this mean?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Todd M replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. This warning light is notifying you of an issue with the smart cruise control system. Here I am providing description and operation information along with the electrical information for this vehicle.

Expert:  Todd M replied 13 days ago.

I will check for general testing information for you, although, you will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes in order to locate the problematic area. Just a moment, please.

Expert:  Todd M replied 13 days ago.

Here I am providing some testing information along with the electrical and connector information for the SCC module.

Expert:  Todd M replied 13 days ago.

You can try this testing, but ultimately, you will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes.

Expert:  Todd M replied 13 days ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Expert:  Todd M replied 7 days ago.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.