George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I would hate to have another car issue after I recently

Customer Question

I would hate to have another car issue after I recently spent about $700 on my Engine and $2500 on my Transmission but sometime (not most of the time) when I turn my car on, the car shakes a little bit. Is this yet again another issue or normal? I would think that the engine fix and the transmission fix should have taken care of all issues and the people working on the car at that time would have noticed any issues as these fixes were both done in the past month. I'm thinking I'm just more sensitive to issues after dealing with the last 2 and I hope everything is normal. I know it can't be easy to give an answer without actually inspecting the car. Any opinions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 month ago.

can you describe the shaking in a little more detail

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think so. Sometimes when I turn the key I feel a slight vibration. Nothing major. Just a slight vibration upon turning the key. A lot of the time I turn the key and feel nothing. Does this help?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I know it's not a lot to go on. I was hoping you might have some answers.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this something that you can help me on?