peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My trunk jam the key want open it or switch and i have a

Customer Question

My trunk jam the key want open it or switch and i have a music box in the back what can i do
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try pushing down and pulling up on the trunk at the same time using the key to try and open it as sometimes this will work to free up and open the trunk.Once opened clean and lubricate the latch.If this is or was already tried or does not work here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete