eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase certified, imac, macs, bridhestone certified
6149662

2013 accent model gl -hatchback under lease. returning car

Customer Question

2013 accent model gl -hatchback under lease. returning car in 2 weeks and will buyback from dealer. car has 1 year warranty left, low kilometers 36000 km. Do you know what I can negotiate with the Hyundai head office (owner of lease). are they responsible to prepare car like a new sale - e.g. check any issues, clean up, give any concessions? what do you think of the reliability of car etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Have you checked the carfax report and how much are they asking for it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we leased car so there is a fixed buyback price, which is better than market price , maybe $1500 less...we want to buy but want to get as much from dealer as possible...do you know any tricks they use or I can use to get extras etc,
Expert:  eauto replied 1 month ago.

you can make a offer to Hyundai they can accept or decline... But generally they do not move much if any off the fixed price... No they will not prep the car for your purchase..You buy it in the condition it is...If it has any warranty issues the dealer will gladly repair