Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Question: I have a 2017 Santa fe Sport AWD. There are no

question: I have a 2017 Santa fe Sport AWD. There are no fog/driving lights in the bumper. Is the wiring in place to just install the factory units and plug them in?
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: TY
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The driving lights on the lower part of the bumper
JA: What year is your Santa Fe?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to install them myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just want to know if the plugs are there

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

I am sorry but that is a question that there is just no answer to. When a car is ordered they select what features they want on the vehicle. That means something things not normally there are installed and some options are not there. The manufacture has pre made wire harnesses that include some options and some not. It all depends on all the options on the car if those options included the wire harness installed that includes the fog light wiring. The only way a tech can find out this answer is to physically look and see. Can you check and see if the wiring is there and available.

This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris