Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Climate control in 2009 Hyundai Tucson Limited all appears

Customer Question

Climate control in 2009 Hyundai Tucson Limited all appears normal on screen but no heat or very little heat comes out when temp is raised.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine why you have little to no heat the first thing you need to do is warm the engine up to normal operating temp , turn the heater one and then out under the hood place your hand on both heater hoses at the firewall where they connect to the heater core and see if both are nice and hot. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there .