Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The little car with a key in it light is and will not allow

Customer Question

The little car with a key in it light is and will not allow me to turn on ignition
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: Key looks fine. Steering wheel is locked
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am in a busy parking lot in etobicoke Ontario canada
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It happened once before and I had the car towed to the dealer who said they could not find a problem And I am deaf I use the phone for text only
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • I am travelling and on vacation this week but will do my best to get to you when online.
  • Sometimes raising the front wheels off the ground to unlock the steering wheel will resolve this.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris