eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase certified, imac, macs, bridhestone certified

Can a Kia mechanic at the Whitehorse dealership do the

Customer Question

can a Kia mechanic at the Whitehorse dealership do the maintenance on a 2012 Hyundai Tucson where there is no dealer for over 1,500 kms? I recently moved from Sasatachewan tio Yukon. I live in Whitehorse, Yukon. Nearest Hyundai dealer is 1,619 away in Prince George or 1,537 KM in Grand Prairie
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  eauto replied 24 days ago.

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto

Expert:  eauto replied 24 days ago.

its basic maintenance sure they can do it...

Expert:  eauto replied 23 days ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!