Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2011 Sonata - I was sitting in my vehicle not

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Sonata - I was sitting in my vehicle not started had the key in the first position my lights on the inside of the vehicle begin to flicker. I drove the vehicle earlier today and no problems
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
now the lights are not coming on
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The vehicle does not start will not start.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • One possible cause is battery connections corroded or the battery is weak or bad.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
since no one replied I took the vehicle to the dealer

Glad you got it resolved.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Since it was over three days before I received a reply I took my auto to the dealer.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for letting me know you no longer need help.