George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

My 2007 Tiburon has an electrical issue. The headlights will

Customer Question

My 2007 Tiburon has an electrical issue. The headlights will dim and flicker, the radio will cut off and come back on after a few seconds (voltage drops when this happens and headlights almost cut off), and the voltage won't hold a steady reading. Varies between low 13's and high 14's, doesn't matter if idling or driving.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 month ago.

Hello, where are you getting t he voltage reading? on dash or meter at the battery

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dash voltage (I have the SE model which has the voltage meter package) and on a scanner tool. I've taken it to a few shops and they checked the voltage there.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's actually at a local shop right now and they have checked the alternator, battery, and the ground wires and belts connected to the alternator. They said everything checks out and is as it should be.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 month ago.

well, that is new information, I really have nothing new to add so I will opt out and reopen the post for another expert who should? be along soon to help, Sry I could not