Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a friend and the key got ran over he just has the

Customer Question

i have a friend and the key got ran over he just has the actual keu is there away to turn on the car with out the fob
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: no battery it got ran over on the hwy
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2013 genesis
JA: Are you fixing your Genesis yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my friend is on the hwy highway he can't get it to start is there away to enter the key
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

He most likely damaged the part of the key that has the hip in it. he will need his spare key or a tow or a mobile locksmith to come to him to make new keys and program them to the vehicle. If the theft system is activated, there is not a way to bypass it.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.