Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2008 hundai sonata 3.3 car ran fine when I brought it in

Customer Question

2008 hundai sonata 3.3
car ran fine when I brought it in shop I was replacing one of the timmming chain tensior and everything I unplugged during this process, double checked 5 to 6 times those things are pluged back in. started and have these codes now P2106, P1295, P161B
please tell me how to fix this thanks ken
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Technical service bulletin 10-FL-002 for codes P161B, P1295, and P2106. Indicates to update the ECM. Also clean the throttle body. Can you let me know the results after these steps.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.