cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I park my 2007 sonata and in the morning went to go to work

Customer Question

I park my 2007 sonata and in the morning went to go to work and put it in Drive and NOTHING? doesnt move, reverse? NOTHING?, checked my fluids, netruel safety switch, NOTHING?? Please Help!
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I put the car in Reverse and the white Reverse lights comes on but car doesnt Moves?, In drive nothing, in Low or 1 or 2 nothing, it sound like its in gear sample: in park runs in high, I put in in drive and it drops low like in drive, All fluids are fill and never had no sign or warning. Park well at home the day before, Please help my only car its been Faithfull.. Thanks..
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 8 months ago.

sounds like the transmission control module has went out

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where it located and how does it looks like?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your Answer but I would prefer to work with a different Expert, ASAP..