Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My keys will not turn ignition. i have tried both sets of

Customer Question

my keys will not turn ignition. i have tried both sets of keys
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2010 hyundia sonata
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The steering wheel is locked or the ignition tumblers are worn and damaged. Try aggressively turn the wheel and jiggling the key. Raise both front tires off the ground with the parking brake set and try again. If both fail then a replacement ignition cylinder will be needed and it needs to be built to match your keys.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.