Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, Master Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician with 35 years experience
36867192

The Hyundai azera drivers side vanity mirror light will not

Customer Question

The Hyundai azera drivers side vanity mirror light will not shut off. I could turn it off by pulling the memory fuse but that turns off all interior lights and the remote door locks. Is there another fuse?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Am I correct in understanding that you just want to disable this light, not find out why it is not shutting off?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would prefer it to work properly
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is your fix for this problem.

I gotcha...it sounds like you have a bad switch for the lamp, but it is something that must be tested (basic electrical continuity test). I just wanted to mention the possibility that you could simply remove the bulb for that light instead of the fuses because there is no single fuse for that light.

Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately the fix for this problem is replacement of the vanity mirror because there are no user serviceable parts in the vanity mirror which has a short circuit in the switch. Please Rate my answer, if you have further questions I will answer them, as well until you are completely satisfied with my answers.