sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an hyundai elentra 2013! it start with a remote

Customer Question

Good night! i have an hyundai elentra 2013! it start with a remote control key. But when the car is park for a few hours ! ke 3 or 5, i can not start the car anymore! What can be the problem?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can prevent the engine from starting, especially depending on what it's doing. I'm assuming the the engine does not crank, which could be the battery, cables and connections, the transmission range sensor, the starter itself, the starter relay, wiring, the engine controller may not be awake due to an internal issue or a loss of power or ground, the problem may be security related.

What specifically happens when trying to start the engine?