peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have a 2014 Hyundai Equus that was involved in an

Customer Question

Hi' I have a 2014 Hyundai Equus that was involved in an car WAS repaired..but now the problem I'm having with my vehicle is, the satellite radio is acting up, an also my blue link may activate on its question is, how may I go by disconnecting my satellite radio or where is my blue link brain box located..PLEASE HELP....THANKS...WILLIAM B ROBERTSON
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I dont show the exact location of the blue link module but it is usually under the center console or behind the passenger side dash area and will have a couple of connectors plugged into it with wires coming out of them as well as some small screw on antennae leads and looks similar to this below.In some cases you can disconnect it to disable the messages or alerts but most of the time it will set off other alerts and cause other issues.You can try and see what happens but it may need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete