Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2009 Hyundai Genesis and the oil gauge stopped

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2009 Hyundai Genesis and the oil gauge stopped working and the air conditioning isn't cool anymore. Can you help me with this?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Yes I can help but the website only allows us to help on one system concern per question. Would you like me to help with the AC or the oil pressure issue?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was hoping they were related because every happened at the same time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I found out that there wasn't any coolant in the car. I put some coolant in the car, however I was told I may need to replace my thermostat. So, right now idk what item would be the most important because I don't want to mess up my car and I don't want to spend a lot of money on the wrong things.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have an update. The temperature gauge is working now. But the air conditioning is not blowing cool. After all this, I need to know what to do about the air.

Does the HVAC blower work and can you change the temp and and the air flow direction, just no super cold air?

With the hood open and the AC on, is the compressor clutch spinning?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm in church and as soon as I get home I will check to see if the compressor clutch is spinning.

Just got home myself, keep in touch.