George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

Sonata 2011 turbo I just drive into my garage. Turn car off

Customer Question

Sonata 2011 turbo
I just drive into my garage. Turn car off and warning comes on that says out car in park and key symbol comes up. Car is off but radio is still in and push but ignition is lighted up. Care is off though
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
turn car off. The key symbol light is on and a message shows on car dash saying put car in park. Car is in park. The radio is staying on and the ignition light is on. But car is off
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.