eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase certified, imac, macs, bridhestone certified
6149662

I have a few codes and don't live near a dealership and

Customer Question

I have a few codes and don't live near a dealership and thought I would try to troubleshoot
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: C1513, P0449 AND P0504
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2010 Sonata
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes we have a scan tool at our sho[ (body shop) and they have been cleared in the past but are sporatic
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I saw on a message board that the C1513 code seemed to have been a warranty issue with some models
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  eauto replied 8 months ago.

are you trying to diagnose the engine light or the abs light?

Expert:  eauto replied 8 months ago.

i would pull the belt and see if the noise goes away..if it does then you know its a belt driven acccesory that has failed..Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!