K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Asian Import Specialist, ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

My car is throwing the engine code p0441. I've already

Customer Question

my car is throwing the engine code p0441. I've already replaced my purge solenoid, and the code remains. im not sure where to go from there. i have also replaced all the vacuum lines that i know were leaking.
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: the new hoses are fairly new probably a year and a half at the oldest. my driving conditions are pretty normal, some spirited driving occasionally.
JA: Are you fixing your Spirited yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i don't drive it hard or far since this has happened. just trying to fix it and maintain the vehicles condition.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: these problems started happening after i replaced my throttle body. the old one broke and it had the cable for cruise control, the new one i replaced didn't have the additional cruise control cable.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 2 months ago.

Hi, what's the year model and engine size of your Hyundai?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2004 Hyundai tiburon 2.7L

Thanks, I'll post he troubleshooting info below. IT's a pretty simple circuit and you'll also need a hand held vacuum pump which most parts stores have in their loan a tool program. let me know if I can help further.

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up to see if you needed any further assistance.