Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My 2013 sonata alarm activates after I start the car. What

Customer Question

Hi George, My 2013 sonata alarm activates after I start the car. What can cause this. I turn off the car and deactivate the alarm, but it activates again when I restart the car. Thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine what is causing the alarm system to activate you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system fails. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.