Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My A.C cold but it only work on 1&2 sometime 3 &4 never work

Customer Question

My A.C cold but it only work on 1&2 sometime 3 &4 never work 2003 Hyundai tiborun
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Where will the fuses be at
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon Gt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was gonna buy blower that control 1 2 3 4
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's blowing good on 1&2 but 3&4 no good the AC light cut off
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Normally a blower that will work on some speeds but not on others. This is the result of a faulty blower motor resistor, and in some rare cases the blower switch is the climate control to blame. Can you do electrical diag on cars?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris