Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My lighter in con soul and arm rest went out trying to find

Customer Question

My lighter in con soul and arm rest went out trying to find fuse to replace
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes it has 3 hood passanger driver side
JA: What year is your Soul?
Customer: I have a Hyundai Genesis 3.8
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I want to fix my self and just change the fuse
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No it just stopped working can't charge my phone in car lighter does not work
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where is the lighter fuse in my 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can some one answer my question and stop trying to sell me more stuff I have paid the 20 dollars just need some one to tell me where the fuse is to fix my liter so I can use my phone in car

At the right instrument panel fuse box check the P/OUTLET FRT fuse 10 amp and the same named fuse under the left side of the hood 25 amp. LEt me know if the fuses are good so we can check the relay, and socket and your plug in.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I did not rate you because I javelin tried average time to connect with you to tell you I found the one fuse but the 25 amp fuse under the hood there was no fuse labeled like you suggested and the 10 amp on the passenger side was liter still does not work ‎,ant some better suggestion and a better insight to find the fuse for my lighter

Here are the diagrams of the circuit I am using.

Check fuse 17 under the hood it can also be named ACC.

Let me know once you have checked this fuse as well.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris