Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, L1 diagnostics, 32 years. Electrical expert
13677702

Trying to replace my Voss input sensor on my 2005 santa fe

Customer Question

Hello trying to replace my Voss input sensor on my 2005 santa fe 2.7l. Where is this sensor located? I already replaced d the output
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Randall C replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I have attached a couple pictures with location

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I did manage to locate it be for the reply arrived now the real issue is how the heck do I get to the part. I have disconnected it. From its electrical connection I have loosened all the cables. I have managed to lessen the accelerator cable a bit and am trying to move its mounting to I can get underneath it to get to the bolt. The problem with the cable mount is after removing the bolt the holds it to the bracket it doesn't really come lose, more like I can shift it a bit. So the I decided ok I will remove the mounting bracket. Ah there's the two nuts let's take the off. Oh ya sure, one bolt is slightly offset under the um not sure rack and pinion mount or wheel mounts. Ok don't have a name. So what's the mechanics life long trick to this.

repair info does not say and I can not remember not being there, I will opt out, Another expert should be along soon to help

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you can cancel the referral used leverage losen the connection cable was held by a low tension adhesive