Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I didn't do the installation myself I took it to a mechanic

Customer Question

I didn't do the installation myself I took it to a mechanic shop. He said he burped the radiator and refilled it afterward he even tested the pressure on the radiator cap too in front of me. Why is my car still heating up? It never goes to the H for hot
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Possible cases for a vehicle to run hot are:

• cooling fans not working
  • leaking head gaskets
  • water pump impeller fins corroded not moving enough coolant
  • faulty thermostat.

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris