George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

I actually have two questions the first is how do i rplace

Customer Question

i actually have two questions the first is how do i rplace the horn in my 2005 hyundai sante fe and the second question is my cluth got really stiff and i knew that i needed to bleed the clutch but my friend got in my car and pushed down hard now my clutch is really loose and im pretty sure he burst something along the line of my clutch i would like toknow the parts to buy and how to replace i am a mechanic as in i went to a trade school
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 3 months ago.

here is the phone call request that you ask for

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i would like the answer on here like i paid for
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 3 months ago.

ok first have you checked your slave cylinder to see if it busted for your clutch as for the horn dose the horn its self need to me replaced are the switch on the steering wheel

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i havent got the chance to look under the car i know that a line burst cause it was leaking clutch fluid and i dont really know about the horn it just doesnt work