Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 yrs. experience on all makes and models. Factory trained for Subaru and Nissan.
2921078

Not sure which fuse is the reverse light fuse, the is just

Customer Question

not sure which fuse is the reverse light fuse
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: the is just it the cover plat does not say which fuse it is
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2011 sonata
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i can replace the fuse but i need to know which 1 it is the panel doe not say
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no just which fuse is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

The fuse for the reverse lights should be in the fuse box under the hood. It should have the label under the cover or on the underside of the cover and should be labeled BUP. This is a 10 amp fuse.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!