Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified

2005 sonata when turning right alarm chime goes off until

Customer Question

2005 sonata when turning right alarm chime goes off until steering wheel is straight how to disable chime
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately the warning chimes can not be disabled and in most cases if its sounding this means there is a system fault . In order to begin to know what could be causing this the first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to see if we can get this resolved for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
will reply when I find out if the chime cannot be removed or disabled
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

No problem, it can not be removed or disable.