George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I purchased a 2006 Hyundai gls limited Friday and later

Customer Question

I purchased a 2006 Hyundai gls limited Friday and later discovered the stop light don't work daylight driving lights don't work only on and off light work this is dangerous what do I do
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: he told me the battery was year old it seems to work well, when I turn the light on only night lights work in the rear but when I push on the brake nothing happens
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I thought it would take it to glennbrook Hyundai but afraid of a high bill I haven't driven the car because of the brakes I had it since last Friday after noon and purchased in lima ohio from ft wayne
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: in front there are two small light that don't come on only the main lamps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  George H. replied 5 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

If the vehicle was sold in the US it does not have daytime running lights.

Do you have a voltmeter so I can help you with the brake lights?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am very dissatisfied you billed my account for twenty dollars and I didn't get an answer I tried to call the number listed for credit to my account and got nowhere he just kept repeating the same message no connection was made. since you guarantee your program please issue credit I have already contacted my bank to start proceedings as of today. I took my car to a Hyundai dealer he preformed necessary repairs and was very happy. so again send e-mail refunding all money paid I never got a report on the fact that you charged 20.00 dollars bank said I had tp wait three days to file a fraud charge and that I will do today

You never saw my reply above asking if you had a voltmeter?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I never talked to anyone I got nothing I do have daytime running light I never heard of a voltmeter

So you saw my question yet didn't respond? I will forward your question to customer service or you could contact them directly through the link at the bottom of every page. Sorry you didn't participate