George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I found 4 Sets of connectors that are all connected, and one

Customer Question

Dan,I found 4 Sets of connectors that are all connected, and one connector that is not. I could not find a mating connector to mate it to.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Kavey replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.,

Where are these connectors and can you give me some background information on your issue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Problem Air Bag Light is on most of the time. Sometimes it is intermittent.The connectors are under the drivers side front seat. All connectors with a mating side are connected and the contacts look good and are solidly in place. One other connector is not connected to anything. Maybe I should remove the seat to get a better look. I also checked the passenger side and found all visible connector connected to their mating pair. I hope this helps!Michael B Kidder***@******.***
3241 Cranberry Lane
Buford, Georgia 30519 (###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-####Cell
Expert:  Kavey replied 5 months ago.

If the problem is intermittent then I would say the problem is not with a connector that is never connected. Would you agree?

If I had to guess I would think the problem is with the weight sensor. Have you had it checked for codes?