Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified

I just drove home and parked, car was operating as normal.

Customer Question

i just drove home and parked, car was operating as normal. now I can't open doors (with FOB or key)
JA: Key fobs are tiny...but mighty, especially when they stop working. The mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: about 80k (kilometers)
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i can't unlock my car. FOB and key wont work...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if I can i would love too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are able to I would start first with making sure the cars battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. It would also be very helpful if you could provide complete information, need to know the year and model of your Hyundai. Post back with this and we can work from there.