peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2004 Santa Fe. Just bought it. My radio or clock

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Santa Fe. Just bought it. My radio or clock are not working. How do I fix? Maybe a fuse?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In your passenger compartment fuse panel locate fuse 12 (15 amp) and see if it is blown or missing.If it is then I would replace it and see if the radio and clock work then.Also locate fuse 2 (10 amp) and check it as well.If both of these are o.k. the most common cause is an internal electrical fault in the radio itself with it needing repaired or replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I believe it's on the driver side and I don't see any numbers so how do I know which one to check?

I apologize for the delay.

Were you able to locate the fuses or do you still need assistance with this?