Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Wont start put new timing belts &crank sensor when key is

Customer Question

wont start put new timing belts &crank sensor when key is turn on fuel pump does not work check relay it work fine turn over car fuel pump works check coil for spark not getting any have power to coil packs
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature? What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: park 2003 sonoda 2.4l
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replace timing belts crank sensor fuel pump check fuel relay checked power to coils
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors, proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things and determine which one you are lacking and post back with the results I will see if I can help you determine the cause.