Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I drove my 2002 Elantra 180 miles round trip today. my

Customer Question

I drove my 2002 Elantra 180 miles round trip today. my husband used the care to jumpstart our truck. He then drove the car 3 blocks to the get some food, and when he came out of the restraint, the car wouldn't start. He says when he tries to start the care he can hear the fuel pump engage and then nothing...
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

So there is no clicking noises, and the engine will not crank?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris