Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

Check engine light won't go out I've replaced an o2 sensor

Customer Question

Check engine light won't go out I've replaced an o2 sensor cuz that was the first code then the purge valve was replaced some fuel lines the fuel damper cuz it was leaking and still reads po441 but I had vacuum all the way to the canister so replaced the vent valve solenoid and is still saying po441
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've replaced fuel lines the o2 sensor and then code po441 popped up so replaced the purge valve had to replace the fuel damper due to leaking and the same code still came back so tried replacing the vent valve solenoid and still have a code po441
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 4 months ago.
What year and model Hyundai is this? Also, what engine is in it?