Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

My name is ***** *****. Rently my car was involved in a t &

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. Rently my car was involved in a hit & run. Diver side rear now the tire rubs against the strut. Have replaced strut after b/ to no avail
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There's REALLY not much more to offer after this incident I replace the strut its a 2000 Toyota Camry
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.

If you have replaced the strut and the tire is still rubbing, the issue is likely that the spindle or one of the trailing arms is bent. You'll have to get the car on an alignment rack and check the alignment. Also look to see if anything is noticeably bent compared to the other side.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.