Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

2015 Hyundai sante Fe - volume no working - all screens wirk

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No volume fm nav anything
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We had to change battery in car
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: No - good condition changed battery recently
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 4 months ago.

Unhook the battery's negative cable. Leave it unhooked for a few minutes and play with the buttons on the radio while it is unhooked. Then hook the battery back up and see if the audio is back. This usually works. If that does not work, it's likely that you'll need a new audio unit or possibly an amp, both will be covered under warranty.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.