George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I found oil on the spark plug in one of the cycled is that

Customer Question

I found oil on the spark plug in one of the cycled is that the rings
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car runs really rough now and i replaced all spark pluge
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I know how to fix it i know what the actually problem is that it needed a tune but guess not😃😃😃
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: Nothing else is wrong just started to run rough started to do spark plugs found oil on the plug look at the orher plugs no oil. So replced all of them clean out all the oil. Didnt fix the rough running pulled the spark plug and there was oil on the new one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

what model hyundai?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

the plug tip is oil soaked?