peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Keys locked in trunk of Hyundai Sonora 1015 JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Keys locked in trunk of Hyundai Sonora 1015
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: Rental from Avis Aaa guy here now but can't get back seat doqn
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. If the rear seat does not release to gain access to the trunk itself this issue will have to be resolved by either a lock smith with their tools to release the lock itself or a new replacement key obtained from a dealer to open the trunk.The dealer may be able to but a replacement key for you on this here.Usually the car rental companies have spare sets of keys for their vehicles as well to open locked keys in the car issues like this so he/she may want to check and see if they have a spare key for this model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your welcome Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete