Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

My friend has a 2007 hyndai tiburon that he is willing to

Customer Question

My friend has a 2007 hyndai tiburon that he is willing to sell us because I am currently without a vehicle but he said that it has a problem with the wiring harness. I need to know how big a problem it is and how expensive it is to repair. Thank you very much. Ron.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.There are miles of wiring in any modern car. Can you give me a little more detail as to which of the many wiring harnesses is your friend referring to? What does it connect?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, I have no idea. He just said wiring harness. Unfortunately he knows as much about cars as I do, which is almost nothing.
Well, in that case, I would advise taking the car to Hyundai for an estimate of repairs. You could make a better decision once you knew what's involved in the repair of the wiring harness problem.Please let me know if you have any other questions.Best Regards.