peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mexican Atos 2003, 1.0L, 4C, DTC P1610 Inmobilizer Smartra

Customer Question

Mexican Atos 2003, 1.0L, 4C, DTC P1610 Inmobilizer Smartra error... Crank, No Start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Read code and Live Data (KOEO) with Scan Tool, TPS, Cranking RPM, ECM Rly On, Pump Rly ON,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes !
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Know nothing about inmo interfering with PCM
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: In checking the wire harness at ECM, ECM Rly, Fuel Rly and Side Connector CM01 & 2, at reconecting I forgot Connector MC01 & 2, and Crank... late I Reconnect Side Connector ...,Use de ST up now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This can be due to a fault with the key itself not being recognized needing replaced or the immobilizer not reading the key properly needing replaced.In some cases this can be the body ecu at fault.The code will need diagnosed further to help locate and repair this fault here.This will usually require a scan tool used that can read all computers to help read security data signals to help diagnose this and is usually best done by a dealer or repair center that works on this model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No info about mexican Atos, that turn dificult any help, do they will charge for this ?.
I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete