Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

Hyundai sante fe gls: Looking full wiring diagram for

Customer Question

Looking for a full wiring diagram for the heat
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, do you have automatic climate control or manual climate control?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Manual, there are the two knobs one for fan speed and the other the heat/cold level.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I recently had the aux port replaced and I feel it was a wire for the hot heat that was pulled or unplugged. The blowers, a/c and everything work perfect, there's just no hot air coming from the vents (only cold)
Alright, I have attached the wiring diagram for the climate control.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you know which wire could be pulled from pulling out the aux port? Also I'm having difficulty finding a diagram or instructions on how to open up the dash area to gain access to these wires.
Well you don't have to remove anything other than the shift knob, and shift trim to gain access to the aux port. If they had removed the heater controls then all of the wires on the connector M43 could be affected. Specifically the orange, yellow, and white wires. I have attached the procedure for removing the climate controls.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I spoke to the gentleman who removed my aux port and replaced it. He said he did not take anything apart, but actually pulled the port out from the front. I am new to doing any work on a vehicle. Is this too much for a novice to do? I just don't want to make things worse.
It is tricky to remove the trim pieces and they do break if not done correctly. If you're not comfortable id just bring it to a shop because if you break one of those pieces it will cost you the same as having it diagnosed to replace it.