peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2007 hyundai accent when i stick my key in the ignition

Customer Question

I have a 2007 hyundai accent when i stick my key in the ignition a long loud beep comes on the two more short beeps it will not start at all the radio comes on the lights come on but thats it no start.... no aftermarket alarm no aftermarket radio
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far just turning it on and off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: No the battery is no old the battery shouls be 3 yrs old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key blade or remote and see if it then starts and operates properly from there.Usually this will disable the factory alarm system and allow starting.If this does not work let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete