George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

Well all my break lights went out and I have changed everything

Customer Question

Well all my break lights went out and I have changed everything I can think of but the still won't come on I don't what else to do
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I mean I have 2 kids and I need them fixed I replaces the fuses and bulbs and they still won't work but there is some wire hanging down from some where but everything is plugged in somebody said to changes it out wit the fuses on the break pedle but I don't know
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes cuz I have no money to take it to get it fixed
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fuses and bulbs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,What year and model is the car?Do you have a test light or volt meter so we can check some of the electrical?