virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

My sonata is blowing out white smoke when i hit the gas pedal..their

Customer Question

My sonata is blowing out white smoke when i hit the gas pedal..their are no check engine lights on
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just told you its blowing out white smoke and it just cut off on me for the 1st time
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible but i would love to hear what you think the problem could be?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry your are having trouble with your Hyundai. I will try to help you. After it died can you start it back up?
Also how thick is the white smoke? Real thick or just barely noticeable or inner wren? Thanks sonny