Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Abs light is on on 2009 tucson and I am getting a c2402code

Customer Question

abs light is on on 2009 tucson and I am getting a c2402code and ac1612 and ac1611
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I suspect some wiring issues, because sometime when the vehicle is idling and we put the shifter on park, the starter motor comes on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: it is for a young family they don't have much money, and I am trying to help them
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: these are the 2 main concern there is some repair to do to the exhaust system but that is easy for me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Have you done any of the diag steps for these codes yet shown below?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/2402.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/1612.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/1611.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Chris.I do not need the service, I was just asking question to help someone else with their car
I will pay your $5.00 fee but do not want anymore charge because I do not own that vehicle,and I don't want to pay to fix other people car, I can help, but not that way. Please understand it is not that I don't value your advice, but I can't pay a yearly fee because I looked at someone car.Thanks
XXXX