Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30 year ASE Master tech
2947720

Hyundai Santa Fe: Arnage 300 Center say 2.76 owner engine is

Customer Question

Arnage 300 Center say 2.76 owner engine is her anyway to replace number five spark plug and wire without removing the intake manifold
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating. No and we all wish that there were a way to do the rear bank plugs without taking the upper intake off..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.. So the answer is NO. ThanksPlease don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****