Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

Maria de Jesus Garces De Alvarado JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

maria de Jesus Garces De Alvarado
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have a 2005 Hyundai Elantra I Purchase not to long ago I lost the keys and the remote and I had A locksmith to come and unlock it he prepare the key so I could use it to unlock and start the car. It unlocks the car but it does not start or crank it at all the locksmith said maybe I triger an anti theft switch and he could not helpme and left. I have a key a car but unable to turn on have spend money to buy the car. Buy the key and it is like I have no car. I had a stroke on Feb 16 2015 and no matter what I can not remember where the keys are someone please help.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can even though I had this stroke I still am not consider disable thru Social Security and I do not want to be no more burden to my children.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: That is all I am awarw. One more thing I took the battery to be charge up but when it was installed an alarm went off and it did not crank up the car and i did not want to upset my neighbors i took off the cables so the alarm would cut off.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 7 months ago.
Unhook the battery, put the key in the ignition and turn it as far as you can like you're going to start the car. Then leave the key in, and hook the battery up. Then try to start the car. If that does not work, try locking and unlocking the driver door with the key. Do this a few times and then try to start the car.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry it did not work nowmy door is locked.